Portable Hard Disk is a tool to make your iPhone a portable hard disk! You can use iPhone as external hard disk to store whatever you want, and you can share your files with your friends using iPhone, or view your files on your iPhone, support format: pdf, doc, xls, ppt, html, rtf, txt, mp3, mp4, mov etc.
Please follow these steps to use the Portable Hard Disk:
- First, Open your WIFI wireless connection on your iPhone.
- Open the Portable Hard Disk APP, if it is already running, stop it by clicking on "Stop" button, and restart it by clicking on "Start" button. For best results, your WIFI network ip address will be displayed, such as 192.168.x.x or 10.x.x.x
- Open your web browser on your PC or Mac, and visit 192.168.x.x or 10.x.x.x(which displayed on your iPhone). For best results, the login page will be shown. IMPORTANT: Your PC or Mac must be in a same WIFI wireless local area network.
- Input username and password on login page, default is: username:admin password:123456
- In main page, you can click "Upload" button to transfer your PC files into your iPhone, or "Download" files from your iPhone.
- In File Browse page on iPhone, you can browse your files, and click it to open it.
if you using USB cable transfer, iTunes is required.
To use usb cable transfer, please follow these steps:
- Please connect your iDevice and open iTunes software, then click the device on iTunes. It was the same as sync your APPs.
- Scroll down to the "File Sharing", and choose the Portable Hard Disk, You can click on the "Add" button to transfer file to your iPhone, Choose file and click on the "Save to" button to transfer files to your PC.
please see attached pictures.
The default username and password is as follows:
- 03/08/2012: Portable Hard Disk v2.0 has been released. Fixed some bugs.
- 11/20/2011: Portable Hard Disk v1.0 has been released. You can use iPhone as portable hard disk to store your files, and you can share your file using your iPhone, or view your files on your iPhone.
- 08/01/2011: iDoodle Board v1.01 has been released. More new features was added, and some bugs was fixed.
- 06/21/2011: iDoodle Board v1.00 has been released. A powerful and easy drawing tool running on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.